Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our Week In Celly Pics!

Follow me on Instagram!
@ChristaCox3

 26 weeks!
 Bray and her new cousin! *Bray and me!
 "When in doubt, throttle out!"
 FINALLY fixed my hair!! haha only like 34 months over due ;)
 for my duck face haters! lol
 LOVE my nutella hot chocolate! *Braylee loves chocolate (nutella) toast!
 evil most delicious cake for my bro in laws bday!
Out to dinner for Nikki's birthday!!

I didnt get any phone pics of Nikki's birthday party on saturday, or her daughter Rylee's baptism on Sunday, but DONT YOU FRET, i got pics on my big camera and will do a post about it!

2 comments :

Shannon said...

Cute shirt! Looks like you had lots of fun! :) Gotta love fam/friend birthdays!

Libbie said...

That cake looks amazing! Bray is so cute with her little chocolate covered face!

If you find a good website for cheap maternity, let me know! I can sometimes find good clearance at target. I got a brand new pair of maternity shorts at good will, but that was just luck! Everyone tells me get pants at consignment shops. Ive heard walmart.com has some good cheaper maternity too, but I havent had time to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...