Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day! {33 1/2 Weeks}

Can someone tell me how many months pregnant i am?
Cuz im confused. lol

33 1/2 weeks!


How far along? 33 1/2 weeks pregnant! (8 months?? 3rd Trimester!)
Total weight gain/measurements: 2 pounds this week {+17 all together}
Size Of Baby: Pineapple (19-22 inches, 4.9 lbs)
Sleep: Sleep is good until i have to switch sides... thats quite the task haha
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are my FAVORITE. Im excited for FALL fashion 
Stretch marks? No new ones! Lots of old ones.
Best moment this week: BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING!!!
Miss anything? Working out and sleeping normally
Movement: His movements are super slow but STRONG!
Cravings?: Otter pops, brownies, and yummy stuff.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not so much this week.
Labour signs: Braxton hicks contractions
Symptoms: Swelling in my feet, cervical pain, sciatic nerve, hip (spd) pain.
Belly button in or out? In! It will never pop out
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and excited. And needy
Baby related purchases?: Not this week
Looking forward to: MY BABY SHOWER IN 3 DAYS!!!!

                                     -------------------------------------------------
Keep voting daily!
I love you all!!!
{click the link below, then click the LEFT bubble}
THATS IT! Nothing after that :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments :

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

The way I learned it in my nursing class was that every four weeks counts as month. We are pregnant a full nine months on average so nine months + four weeks. But I know some people disagree because its such a common conception that its only nine. I think that's why we go by weeks and not months. Easier to track since every month has a different amount of weeks.

Bevin @ allisbright.com said...

The way I learned it in my nursing class was that every four weeks counts as month. We are pregnant a full nine months on average so nine months + four weeks. But I know some people disagree because its such a common conception that its only nine. I think that's why we go by weeks and not months. Easier to track since every month has a different amount of weeks.

April Rowell said...

Your bump is looking so cute!! Thanks for my blog comment :) Have a great weekend!

Jenna said...

Hey! Just found you from Instagram & popped over to check out your blog. I'm 27w pregnant right now and doing a MONKEY theme. We registered for that monkey striped blanket you bought. How cute?! :)

Ashley Buervenich said...

Saw your sister today at a wedding!! You look way good wish I was that small when I was 33 with either of my babies. Glad all is well, wish I was at your baby shower. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...