Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Week In Cell Phone Photographs!

I feel like i had a chill week due to my lack of phone pics....
But no... i have a new camera so i forgot to take pics on my phone lol

Look what i woke up to one day! :) *This dress (now shirt) really emphasized the bump lol
 First attempt at a "waterfall braid".. FAIL lol *I love this girl's wake up calls :)
 My little dancer :)

 haha do we look like the average Utah family?? lol *Pumpkin spice latte...Mmmmm :)
 Hatch boys/Jarome Jrs! *HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KAGE MAN!!!
 Aaaand, it happened. My low carrying son DROPPED. Yea, im dying. *FALL IS IN THE AIR!
 Happy birthday Dick!! (Ernest Dick lol)
 SQUEEEEEE!!!! Laynie i love you!
35 weeks!!! Cant wait to meet my baby man!

2 comments :

Robin Quick said...

You're looking great in your 35 week pic little Mama! Other than your obvious baby bump you look very thin!!! Your legs & arms look great! Way to keep that weight under control my friend!! Love & Hugz to you!

nicole. said...

cute baby bump...

im hosting a balance bike giveaway this week. your little would LOVE it.

http://eandnreyes.blogspot.com/2012/09/strider-balance-bike-win-it.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...