Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our Week In Cell Phone Pics!

 Braylee had her first day of dance!! Talk about tear in my eye ball, proud mama moment!
 It took her about 5 minutes to warm up then BAM, she was running around, listening to her teacher, dancing her little tooshy off! She LOVED it!!

 :D
 Bray's new "dancing barbie" for doing such a good job her first day!
33 weeks 3 days!
Baiden moves and makes my belly button pop out... SO WEIRD! lol
 My baby shower! Such an awesome day! *My besties :) Loves these girls!
(will be doing a post)
 Fight night after my baby shower!
(Post coming)
Baiden's room is coming together!!!!
5 MORE WEEKS!!!
AHHHHH

 34 Weeks!!!
Wooooah baby!! :)

1 comment :

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

What an adorable little ballerina!! and your one cute pregnant lady!! Love the pics! Ahhhh 5 more weeks!!! I can't wait to see your little Mr.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...