Sunday, May 5, 2013

Nightmare Week! {7-14 Days Post Op}

Holy stressful week!!
{watch the video for explanation of our week}

----------------------------------------------------
we all love pics right?
9 days post op! Still very swollen, but HOLY crap! I have a cute tummy?! **tears in ma eyes** I can't wait to be fully recovered and be ME again! 4 years is a long time to live in a gross body that isn't yours. (Ps, the bruises on my side are from where he lipo-ed)


 Isnt he so sweet!? I couldnt stand my toes not being painted anymore!

After doctor visits and resting up, we were MORE than ready for good weather and playing outside!


 sitting up on his own! My bubba is getting so big!





He already has amazing eyes... but add the reflection of the sky....WOW!

Life is good guys :))

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...