Monday, July 18, 2011

Naked is Better??

Should i be worried that my 2 year old daughter LOVES to be naked, and also makes all her dolls nakey?

LOL ok so i know its nothing to WORRY about i just find it amusing. Doesnt matter what toy it is, if the clothes come off... she will take them off

Maybe its just an expression thing? Maybe its heredity :). My family always reminds me that when i was little i would always strip down, get naked, draw on myself.. run out into the road naked, etc.

What a silly girl


like us?
vote for us daily!
click twice
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

My two year old little boy does the same thing minus the baby dolls. :) He would rather have nothing on at all then to be fully clothed. He also LOVES to write on himself.

The Hones said...

My daughter does the same thing all her babies and barbies are naked! I think its just part of the age!

Baby shower favors said...

why all babies usually does the same thing with barbie toys looks like they took it as fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...