Monday, August 1, 2011

7 peaks/Summer fun

Here is some more snap shots from out summer fun!

(point and shoot camera, not my nice one)



One day i took Bray to 7 peaks, just the 2 of us. Its not often that we just go out and spend some quality time with just the 2 of us.
 
Then one Saturday Jeff and I took Braylee and my niece Kallee to 7 peaks. They had a blast, and i braved up and took my point and shoot out to get some shots of them in the water.. i get worried ill drop it in the water haha.
 Me and my man :)
 Kallee and Braylee
i was trying to get a shot of this guys awesome tats and Mohawk/mullet thing,


 Jeff being a model



I apologise for the photo dump. Ive had a bit of a bloggers block. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day

3 comments :

Casey Martinez said...

the seven peaks place looks awesome! I can't wait till my gal is a tiny bit older and we can take her to places like that!! Would be so refreshing in this heat!!

Kate said...

Adorable pictures. Looks like you had a great weekend!!!

kyna... said...

Totally loving your pics! They look great!
♥ Kyna
http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...