Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ask me Anything Answers: Part 1

Sorry its taken ALL day to post this...
i had Internet problems :(
I have allergies so dont mind my nasaly voice lol
(turn off music at bottom)
sorry its so long, make sure you got a good 20 min to spare haha

Also, part 2 will be on Thursday cuz i already answered the rest and it was under 10 min, so i only made one more vid. So come back thursday for the answers to photography questions, programs i use, and other fun stuff :)

Thanks for participating! It was fun!

6 comments :

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

I LOVE this! You are awesome! I totally agree with your take on marriage. I got married & divorced at 19 and everything you said was so true in that situation!

Carrie said...

Thank you for this, you are too cute! Loved your answers. And totally agree with the would you change anything about your life thing - or change something you've done...can't remember the exact question, but think that you are right you can't live in the past and just need to be happy in the current! There are probably things that I did in my past that I maybe shouldn't have, but its made me who I am today so I definitely don't regret anything! You sound like you are a wonderful wife and mother...lucky family you have. :)

kyna... said...

Awe, this was a great post/vlog!
♥ Kyna

Natasha said...

i def. just watched the whole video hah. and i laughed out loud a few times- like when you were trying to figure out if the top baby banner was to the left or right hahaha and when you said "if you know Jeff you know he's a little slow" I don't know him but thats something I would say about my man too hahah!

Melissa said...

i seriously LOVED this. i liked getting to know you. can we be friends? pretty please :) and so funny that you ran out of memory!

mary. sunkissedlife said...

Great video.. I loved it! Love love love Braylee's pj's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...