Monday, October 10, 2011

Get Up In My Grill! {& more Bdays}

So ive seen this in the bloggesphere a few times and i decided it would be fun!
So im gonna do an ASK ME ANYTHING post.

So in this post, leave a comment asking me a question (you can remain anonymous if youd like).
Or email me your question (chrissyann336@yahoo.com).
Keep in mind i am VERY open and honest.
There really is no question that would be inappropriate out too personal.
So really, dont be afraid to ask, even if you feel better staying anonymous :)
And ill answer them tomorrow!
This will be fun so please play this game :)!

Ok on to birthdays!
So my oldest niece Cassandra Rose just turned 9! I cant even believe it. It seems like just yesterday she was a little chubby baby that lived with me! My sister Jessica lived at my mom's when she had Cassie, and thats where i lived when i was 13 years old. When my sister worked late i would have Cassie come sleep in my bed and to get her to sleep i would tickle her back. Still to this day Cas loves that and everyone always tells me i have to scratch her back sense i started it haha. I love this little girl she is getting way too big, way too fast!




um, YEP, thats my 61 year old father haha












 This pic is so sweet in so many ways. That little boy is Cassie's half brother. Ill explain more at the end of this post







 I tear up look at this pic.
That is Cassie with her little brother and little sister. (Same dad, different mom from his wife)
We wont get into the deets but for whatever reasons, Cassie hadnt seen her dad sense she was a baby. Maybe like 2 times, im not even sure. And this year, she met her younger siblings.

I think i tear up cuz out of 8 kids, only my 2 younger are my "FULL" siblings. All the rest are half. Its weird to even say i have "half" siblings cuz i never think of it that way.
 And it couldnt even imagine life without my other siblings.
i love all so much and honestly would feel like i had emptiness in me if i knew i had other siblings and never got to see them.
So this picture is just so sweet.
Look at how happy Cassie is. If you know Cassie, you know its kinda hard to get her to REALLY smile. In these pics, i didnt even have to tell her to smile :)


Its so crazy how much they all look like their dad :)
He is a really good guy and im glad he made it to Cassie's party.
She was so excited and happy.


11 comments :

Anonymous said...

2 questions:

How did you choose Braylee's name?
How did you know Jeff was the one for you?

Anonymous said...

Question:
Would you consider yourself to be a professional photographer?

Casey Martinez said...

Do you often get anonymous questions like that? huh. Anyways, this was a really sweet post and the pictures capture the party and family fun so well. Cassie is a pretty girl and I am so happy to hear that she is getting to know her younger siblings now. Like you said from your experience I bet they will be so glad to know each other going forward! Priceless!

Christa Cox said...

@Casey, no girl, in the beginning of this post i said im doing an ask me anything post tomorrow so im having everyone ask me anything they'd like and that they can remain anonymous if they'd like :)

it'll be fun :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have a degree in photography, or have you taken any courses for photography? What program do you use to edit your pics.?

Holly said...

Love "ask me anything" posts! And the party looks like so much fun!

Do you want more kids?
What would you name any other kids you have?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite food?
If you could be a superhero, what would your powers be and what would be your name?

Anonymous said...

If you could/had to change anything(s) about your life (nix neg/gain poss) what would it be?

Unknown said...

Thats sweet that he came to her party and brought her siblings!

Alaythea said...

Any more kiddo's in the future? Why or why not?

Carrie said...

So sweet that he came to her party. My niece (who is about to be 23) has only been around her dad a handful of times since she was about 5 and she has half siblings that she doesn't know. So sad.

A lot of people think that "young love" won't last - what do you say to those people? Did you have friends and/or family that didn't support your relationship?

mary. sunkissedlife said...

I love all the pictures! It looked like it was a lot of fun and even the adults had a blast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...