Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Decor & ROBBERY

Isnt it supposed to go, Spring, Summer, FALL, THEN winter???


Yep you are seeing right. Utah had snow last week (or 2 weeks). But this week has been 70 degrees! We are bouncing from summer to winter.
 I feel like i am being ROBBED of my favorite Fall season :(

But to make me feel better i busted out all my Halloween decorations while it was snowing.
 Scentsy warmer :)







I guess it worked...
cuz then the sun came out :)

Have i ever mentioned that i LOVE Halloween and Fall season??
Well i do :)

and here is a little sneak peak of Bray's costume.
i die.

She is a "Baterina" or Bat Ballerina :)

7 comments :

Unknown said...

I love your decorations!. I really need to decorate our apartment! And, I'm supah jealous of the snow you got!

Unknown said...

I love the decorations and her Halloween costume is adorable. The striped tights are my favorite part.

Nikki Darlin' said...

I love the table setting! And that bat outfit too cute!

Hall Around Texas said...

Love her costume. She's the cutest!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, that costume is so cute! I love how you did the spider webs. But those hand prints in the window would probably scare the crap out of me! Ha! I scare easily....obviously!!!

Sheri said...

Spider webs are my favorite! Bray's Baterina is too dang cute.

mary. sunkissedlife said...

Cute costume! You did a terrific job with the decorations. I need to get a move on and decorate my house. I have no Fall decor up or any decor up for that matter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...