Friday, November 4, 2011

Restless Blog Hop {vol. 5}

Welcome to our 5th week of the Restless Blog Hop! Its turning out to be pretty successful and fun!

But first off i have a quick question!
Would anyone be interested in guest posting on my blog next month?
In exactly one month (minus one day) we will be going out of state for a week!
And so i think i might have some guest bloggers with some scheduled personal posts.

Sense it will be the first week of December im thinking i want it to be HOLIDAY fun stuff. Maybe some DIY Christmas projects. Some Holiday recipes, just something really fun!
Email me if interested!

Also email me if you want to co-host this hop next week.
All you do is i give you the link code and it will display on your blog and one of my "Rules" is to please follow my co-host!

So lets get to this.

How it works:
Link up your blog, FB, Twitter, whatev, then hop around to all the other links, say hi, and maybe find some new friends. The only way to make this work is if you ACTUALLY hop!

RULES:
PLEASE be a follower of my blog!
and post this button somewhere on your blog for the weekend or in a special post.
young and restless

Thats it!
But you'd be extra cool to spread the word about this hop :)

13 comments :

Christine Pettijohn said...

Linked up with you this week. Thanks for hosting. I will be emailing you about guest blogging tonight.

Christine

Lisa said...

I joined the hop! My blog is still very new and needs some readers so if anyone wants to click through and read/comment, I'd be forever grateful.

~Lisa
http://msmarvelproject.blog.com

nicole. said...

love the hop :)

i'll guest post!

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting!! I'm your newest follower.

Would love for you to stop by my blog and follow back if you like.

Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

Accidentally Angela said...

I sent you an email. Thanks for the hosting the hop, I'm enjoying participating. Angela

Carrie Roer said...

Thanks for hosting this hop! I'm a new follower!

Shelby Osmond said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I've enjoyed looking around yours and its super cute. AND if you need more guest post! I loved to be apart of it! Let me know!

shelbyandbrandon@gmail.com

Olivia Grace said...

Love this Friday hop girl!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!!

Leesha said...

First time to link here! excited to check out new blogs.... thanks for the linky. :)

Barbs Smarty Pants Free printables said...

Followed you during the blog hop. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

love the hop.. follow me on twitter at

www.twitter.com/bjohnson17

Alyssa :) said...

I joined the hop, too!! What a great idea!

Alyssa :) said...

lovveee this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...