Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day {9 1/2 Weeks Pregnant}

9 1/2 weeks! Already!


How far along? 9 1/2 weeks! (wo)
Total weight gain: One pound down! No gain yet.
Maternity clothes? No, my jeans are all too big. So i might get maternity pants soon so that they fit my legs but leave growing room for belly :)
Stretch marks? No new ones! Tons from Bray
Sleep: Sleep is ify. I toss and turn a lot. Dont really know why. Its just hard to get comfy and i get growing pains in my abs.
Best moment this week: Hmm. Probably my sister bringing over her heart beat monitor! Maybe ill hear the heart beat before monday :)
Miss anything? Working out and sleeping on my tummy.
Movement: Notta.
Food cravings: Anything that is junk! Seriously all i want is pizza and orange chicken from panda express and thin mint cookies. Regular food makes me sick haha. Dont worry i eat good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food. And i have to eat often to help the nausea but the food is what makes me nauseated. It sucks.
Gender: The more time that passes the more im thinking girl. But i was SURE Braylee was a boy. So maybe sense i feel this is a girl it might be a boy haha.
Labor signs: Just labored breathing cuz im getting out of shape haha.
Symptoms: Sore boobs. Nausea. Growing pains in my abs. When i lay down and crunch a little my abs like BULGE up haha. Baby is growing! Also still way emotional.
Belly button in or out? In fo sho.
Wedding rings on or off? On yo!
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody haha. I dont think its the pregnancy though. Just going through a tough time right now in my life.
Looking forward to: My FIRST O.B appt. on the 26th!

8 comments :

Victoria - WTPP said...

I love reading these, wish id done them.. think 37 weeks is a little late to start :( x

http://walkingtalkingpollypocket.blogspot.com

Hall Around Texas said...

Love these posts!

Unknown said...

one pound down?! lucky girl!

http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

you look wonderful! cant wait to see what you're gonna have!

Brooke Nicole said...

Love Hump Day Bump Day!!

Robin Quick said...

I just love your hump day bump day updates! Im so happy for you! I cant have anymore babies so I will be living these next several months vicariously through you. haha!

Jennifer said...

Still so excited for you. I had a dr appt this past Monday and was so excited to hear the heart beat that I asked her if I could record it with my phone!

jessica ♥ The Fevered Pen said...

Great idea! Can't wait to read more :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...