Friday, March 16, 2012

Restless Blog Hop {Vol. 24}


WELCOME welcome to week 24 of the restless blog hop!

A blog hops is a place to link up your blog, fb, twitter, whatever, and then you hop around to the other links and find blogs etc that you like! So its a place to FIND and be FOUND! yay!

RULES:
Grab this button and place it on your blog for the weekend!
Its smart to make a special post about the hop and talk about yourself or post something fun to draw people in :)
young and restless


PLEASE be a follower of MY blog


young and restless

This week i dont have a co-host :(
But if you'd like to host today hurry and shoot me an email and ill set you up!

I NEED MORE CO-HOSTS! 
  
If you want to Co-host, email me!
(make sure you include a link to your blog)
chrissyann336@yahoo.com

Now link up!!
Vote daily if you would :)
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments :

Makin Memories Of Us said...

Hey! I emailed you last week about being a co-host but never heard anything back :) Sometimes my email gets sent to peoples Spam folder. Let me know if you want me to re-send it. It would have come from makinmemoriesofus@aol.com

dandelionfleur said...

Thanks!

Tracy said...

will be emailing you!

Tracy said...

will be emailing you!

No and Jen said...

I'm such a slacker! I'm sooo sorry I didnt come through for you. I emailed you just now and any other time you need a co-host in a hurry, I'm your girl! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...