Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hump Day Bump Day! {11 1/2 weeks}

11 1/2 weeks pregnant!
(Turn off music at bottom!)
Ps.. do you guys like the new music? I chose songs with more quiet beginnings so that they wouldn't scare you when you came to my blog haha. Let me know what you think!


How far along? 11 1/2 weeks!
Total weight gain: 3 pounds! (supposed to gain 3-5 in the first trimester) 
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I was going to sense all my pants were WAY too big but they are starting to fit. And then i have my fat pants. So i might not need maternity clothes haha
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Best moment this week: Definitely seeing baby for the first time and CONFIRMING everything is going smooth :)
Miss anything? Not really. Im starting to not even remember what the gym is haha (i was missing it). When i start going again its going to be a fight i can sense it now.
Movement: I swear i feel little flutters now and then.... and at almost 12 weeks.. with baby #2, i think its legit.
Food cravings: Still root beer floats. And anything not healthy haha (DANG IT!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food. Its not too bad though
Gender: We find out on May 15th!! 6 more weeks!
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Growing pains! Baby definitely had a growth spurt.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Im emotional still but mostly happy!
Looking forward to: The second trimester!!

Could ya vote for our blog??
We'd really appreciate it!
VOTE DAILY!
Just click this link and click the left brown bubble. THATS IT!
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

5 comments :

Giggle Business said...

bless u look great and baylee sounds sooo excited at the end. glad everything went well for you. x

Shannon said...

aw so cute little peanut! Happy for ya!

Nikki King said...

haha you look cuteness when I seen you you had big shirt on.. wtf wow I am following 2 people :) I am really proud too.. AND I wanna guess what you r having uum I say BOY.. This blog stuff IS confusing as heck It took me 30 min how to follow u lol

Anna Mc said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you esp. considering all you've been through in the past!

I'm going to guess a Girl!

Robin Quick said...

Your facial expressions crack me up girl! =) Im so freaking excited for you!! Braylee sounded adorable at the sonar appointment! Her little "wow!' was precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...