Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lemon Brownies {Recipe}

I haven't done a recipe in a while!
So today im gonna break the ice :)

Lemon Brownies!
(Found on Pinterest, via Rita's Recipes)

These are like lemon bars, but with a more dense brownie texture!
Soooo yummy! And very natural tasting.

You will need:
3/4 C Flour
3/4 C Sugar
1/4 tsp Salt
1 stick butter (or 1/2 cup margarine)
2 Eggs
Juice from 1/2 Lemon (about 1Tbl)
Zest from 1/2 lemon (about 1 tsp)
Powdered sugar (for glaze)

Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Mix in the softened butter.

in another bowl, whisk the eggs with the lemon juice and zest
Add to the larger bowl and mix well.
Pour into prepared 8X8 brownie pan 
(make sure you spray with cooking spray or butter)

BAKE AT 350 FOR 25 MINUTES!
(you can double the recipe and bake in a 9x13 pan for 30 min)

Remove and LET COOL,
then glaze :)

GLAZE:
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1Tbs lemon juice
additional lemon zest
stir together



Seriously SO yummy!
Try it out and let me know how you like it!

(feel free to pin it)

3 comments :

Anna Mc. said...

OH MY! these look waaaaaaaaaaaaay too good lol - I LOVE anything lemon

If I made these, I could probably eat the whole thing lol - I will save this recipe for a time when there are other ppl around to save me from myself lol!

Lisa said...

Love the sound of this and it looks perfect for spring! I really enjoy lemon bars so this seems like another natural thing for me to try.

Shannon said...

looks yummy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...