Friday, May 31, 2013

Tummy Tuck Shower Tips!

Having a tummy tuck done makes you realize the little things you take for granted.
Like showering.

Its amazing how something so simple, can be so difficult!
So here are my showering tips to makes things a little easier after having a tummy tuck!



Questions about my my drain was in so long are answered in this video!
As well as WHY drains are used etc!


*Tube tops and handled scrubies will be your showering best friends!


I hope this helped!
If you have any questions or things you want me to address,
dont hesitate to ask!

Follow me on Instagram and Keek for better/faster updates!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

Adriana Iris said...

I am in awe of how brave you are. Thanks for being so open and honest.

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Ashley and I am stopping by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I am a Creative Graphics & Web Designer as well as an avid blogger. We would love it if you would stop by our blog/website at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/

Thanks so much.

Ashley

Claire Justine said...

Wow you are so brave having a tummy took,well done on the video :)

stacie28 said...

Excellent video, Christa! Thanks for sharing these great tummy tuck shower tips with us. They are quite helpful for me because in two weeks I'll also undergo a tummy tuck procedure by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. With these useful tips, I'll surely know how to wash better after this cosmetic surgery. Thank you for being so sincere. Cheers! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...