Monday, October 28, 2013

One Week Post Op {Tummy Tuck Revision}

One Week Post Op update on my revision tummy tuck surgery!








Some of you have asked about my compression garment.
im not sure the brand or style, there is no tag, but this is what it looks like!



-------------------------------------


If you missed WHY i had my revision surgery, find that post {HERE <--- a="">

Follow me in INSTAGRAM for better updates! {click HERE} 


Subscribe for Emails on New posts!
(left side bar)
Google reader is donezo!
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 

1 comment :

Jen Pompper said...

You so damn cute, Christa! I'm so glad that your family was able to help you out with the little ones, and that you're feeling better.

Your belly looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...