Friday, December 20, 2013

Whats Your REASON?


We've all seen "THE PICTURE"
The pic that rocked everyone's world cuz a fit mom took a pic with her kids.
here ill ring some bells.

For the record, i love Marias pic and her message. She meant it in a positive way, to be an example.
Everyone is all bent out of shape cuz she should have "worded it differently".
i say, she worded it perfectly.
Those who got mad, are getting mad at the wrong person,
Moving on.

Well i say..
Whats Your REASON for being healthy!

My reasons are my kids and my disorder.
I want to be a good example for them. I want to be FIT because of them, not "ruined" because of them.
How horrible does that sound to blame our bodies on our kids?

And my hypothyroidism. I want to be able to say SUCK IT thyroid!
I WIN!
:))

So find YOUR reason… and accomplish your goals :)









No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...