Monday, August 5, 2013

End Goals {Can You Change YOur Body in 6 Weeks}


If you missed my last post, Holly @Sunshine State Of Mind and I are doing a Fitness challenge that we are calling "Can You Change Your Body in 6 Weeks".

From now until then, we will be posting helpful blog post along the way and telling you about where we are at in the challenge!
I encourage you to join us! Even if you are already "fit". Set a goal (maybe you want to maximize your bootay!), and lets see if you can reach it in 6 weeks!

6 week body makeover


TODAYS'S post is about my end goals.
What i want to achieve. :)

 I am ALL about throwing out the scale.
That thing will be the death of your goals and can discourage you in tail making you give up. I HATE the scale!
I have the lovely privilege in life of dealing with HYPOthyroidism.
So honestly, i HAVE to watch the scale a little bit cuz that is the biggest indicator that my thyroid is off.

But, as a general, i try not to worry about the scale too much.

So MY goal, is to just lose body fat.

With my tummy tuck, there was a RUMOR, that when you remove fat from your tummy surgically, fat cant grow there anymore, so you will accumulate it in other places.
Well im here to declare that myth is TRUE!!

I have been noticing more BACK FAT! Gross i know.
Let us have a moment of silence for the glorious back boobs.

So MY goal, is to tone my back, and BUILD my bootay!!

Now with that being said, fat LOSS, and muscle BUILDING, require two opposite spectrums of focus.
I will do a specific post on cardio vs weight training in the upcoming weeks.

So lets get to the fun stuff.
The gross pictures.


^^and that patheticness is actually bigger than normal cuz i did the squat challenge last month
Here is my squat challenge results.

So there you have it.

My goal is to maybe feel comfortable wearing the bikini from the beginning of this post
 out in public.
Or at least look good in it in my house:)

FULL WEIGHT LOSS STORY <--- nbsp="" p="">Post 1- Can You Change Your Body In 6 Weeks
-----------------------------------------------------



ive been planning some giveaways for you guys!
Im going to give out a discount code for some jewelry TOMORROW!, and a $50 gift card to a boutique! STAY TUNED GUYS!!
Dont go MIA from the Young&Restless Blog!


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :

Angela said...

I'll join your challenge. Many women lose pregnancy weight when they become a nursing mother. I did not have that luxury. I haven't gained a ton of weight since Andrew was born, but all that I have gained went straight to my stomach where the skin was already stretched out. Now I look pregnant again. Ugh. For my challenge, I will focus on losing that belly fat/toning my stomach.
GOAL: Lose 10 lbs and 4" or more (two pounds a week is reasonable with as overweight as I am, right?)
HOW: Running (gotta stay heart healthy) and cut down on sugar consumption (bye, bye soda & desserts).

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I never heard that about the fat not coming back on the stomach! I have been seeing fat accumulating on my hips - ugh!

Renee said...

Haha, your start point is about were i would like to finish! Lovin' these posts!

Unknown said...

You look really good! Keep it up, you're such a motivation!

loooopsoflove said...

You look amazing! I'm in! Idk when i'll be posting about it but im in starting RIGHT NOW!
My 2 owls

Unknown said...

As far as that rumor goes, you can still gain weight in your midsection after a tummy tuck, it just won’t be gained as quickly as before because there are less fat cells there now. Patients should avoid gaining weight after a tummy tuck, which it looks like you’re doing. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

As far as that rumor goes, you can still gain weight in your midsection after a tummy tuck, it just won’t be gained as quickly as before because there are less fat cells there now. Patients should avoid gaining weight after a tummy tuck, which it looks like you’re doing. Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...