Friday, December 9, 2011

Restless Blog Hop! {vol. 10}

Sorry for my lack of blogging and all my downerness on FB and Twitter. Im just going through a rough time right now, and on top of it, Braylee is sick, so be patient with me. I will be doing my fitness post tomorrow, a birthday on Sunday, and then i will start our vacation adventures. So hang tight and again, i apologize for not being myself and being positive.

Welcome to week 10 of the Restless Blog hop
Where you link up your blog as well as other bloggers, then you check them out and they check you out!

Its a great way to meet new bloggers and find new blogs you love as well as a great way to network.

RULES:

Please be a follower of my blog :)

And sense i have no co-host you dont need to follow them.

 display this button for the weekend
young and restless


But feel free to grab this code to display this hop on your blog. You'd be super cool if you did

Now link up and get hopping!

12 comments :

Candace said...

Can't wait or all your posts! Hope you start feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I hope Braylee gets better! Hang in there! Enjoy your vacation :)

Kodi said...

I hope next week goes better for you!


Thank you for always hosting these blog hops<3

Nikki Darlin' said...

Sorry things are so bad right now. I wish I could hug you in person. and I hope bray gets better soon.

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

Saying a prayer for you and Braylee!!

nicole. said...

sick is the season right now. rest and relax

kyna... said...

I hope Braylee feels better sweetie! Hang in there! {hugs}
♥ Kyna

Ana {Oh Simply Loving You!} said...

Hope Braylee feels better soon! Looking forward to reading about your vacation.

Courtney Pies said...

I hope everything starts looking up soon! I hope Braylee gets better ASAP! <3

frugalmommieof2 said...

Thanks for the hop!

Lisa @

http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

Krystyl said...

Whoo! I linked up - I always follow back - be sure to leave a comment <3
http://krystylco.blogspot.com/

Hope you start feeling better !

30-Something and Fabulous said...

New follower from blog hop. Thanks for hosting, so happy to have found your site - love it!

Sorry to hear it's a rough patch for you, but glad to read an open and honest blog. Life isn't always great, thanks for sharing that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...