Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivation Mondays! {Shirt vs NO Shirt}

First off... here is my watch me shrink video
You should probably watch the whole video so you know why
im going to be talking about shirts vs no shirts

{TURN OFF MUSIC AT BOTTOM OF PAGE}


OK.
So dont even worry, im not phased by the negative comments but regardless, i like to address them haha.

So yes, in my videos, i wear minimal clothing..
BUT ITS WATCH ME SHRINK VIDEOS!
You cant show toning through shirts and shorts..
Im CHUBBY, i have STRETCH MARKS, i have LOOSE SKIN everywhere...
NOT PRETTY!!
So why the am i viewed as UNclassy or slutty?
These videos arent sexual.... they are nasty haha..
These vids are to motivate MYSELF and OTHERS....
Get over it haters haha....

Anyway..... ill prove my point.
SHIRT vs NO shirt lol
Do you see how well even a white shirt hides the toning and shape (or lack there of lol)
(Yes my right side has more saggy skin...)
World of differance.. and if im toning.. how are you going to see that through a shirt??


Thats it with the comparisons..
Now just some normal week 9 body shots


I mentioned in my video what im doing to loose weight and my diet.
So make sure you watch that.

Total weight loss in 9 weeks: -13 pounds (with a 3 week plateau)
Waist: -2 inches
Belly: -3 inches
Lower belly/Skin sag area: 2 inches


15 comments :

Emily said...

Don't let anyone's negativity get you down, your progress is simply amazing!! Keep it up and tune out the "haters" - they are obviously jealous.

I was in your same shoes - I gained 90lbs with each kid (I have two) and after the birth of my daughter in April '10 (when I weighed in at 290lbs) I buckled down to get in shape in order to be the best mom I could. A year later, on her first birthday, I had gotten down to 160lbs and I'm now at 140lbs, which I've been maintaining since June '11. It was a long hard road but the end result is so worth it. Keep up the great work!!

Shary said...

I like to piss trolls off by ignoring them. Can you delete comments off your video? I just forget about them entirely. That's my general rule. You're doing great, keep it up!

Sarah said...

girl i love it, i look at your improvement every week! you do your thing!

Anonymous said...

Dude your faces crack me up. Don't let negative ass people put you down! You're doing wonderful!

Olga Marquez said...

aww lady I am sorry to hear that. Some people dont have anything else better to do.

You are doing great! Keep it up!!

<3

☆Messy Jessy☆ said...

I don't get why people can't remember the age old rule of: "If you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say nuttin!"

Your doing a freakin AMAZING job! You motivate me so much. Keep up the great work.

Also, I just want to tell you that I can not get over how much I LOVE your FOX tat!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Jazmyn said...

That is the main reason I dislike using Youtube. There are some really negative people on there. I'm glad you're the kind of person that doesn't let it get to you though! Also I think you just motivated me to tone my baby belly up. Thank you!! :)

Love, Jazmyn

Leah Beamon said...

you're doing so awesome!!!

Candace said...

Your legs look fabulous! I really want to focus on those more, you really are a great inspiration for getting fit after baby... thanks!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! My stretch marks look just like yours!!! I just try to embrace my beautiful marks I got from my beautiful kiddos!!!

Shannon said...

You are doing so good! I watch your motivation Mondays every week. I'm just getting back to working out (after having a baby 5 months ago) and I appreciate your tips. Keep up the hard work! <3

Anonymous said...

I love your motivational mondays! keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

You're really brave for putting yourself out there like that. If people's minds go to sexual, then that's they're problem. It obvious why you're putting them up, for motivation.

Robin Quick said...

Someone called you slutty? PPL are sooo pathetic! I bet they wont show their "momma body" as I call it online 4 the world to see trying to motivate ppl! Why do ppl hate so much? Im an overweight 42 yr old mom of a 22 yr old son & a 14 yr old son & I would love to have your body! Keep up the great work Christa!

The Llama Mama said...

I think you are doing great and screw the haters!!! I am facing the same problem (just had my Yeti in October). I just ordered Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and her Yoga DVD too. You are totally my inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...