Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meal Planning and Meal Prep

Meal prepping is a great way to keep your good diet on track!
I actually tried it for the first time about a month ago!

I never knew where to start. So i just went with the basics.
For this post ill just give you guys my basic grocery list!



Meal Prep Grocery List:
  • Tupperware (got mine by the lunch boxes at warlmart
  • Chicken (lean meat)
  • Broccoli
  • Peppers (green, red, yellow or all)

Sunday is always my meal pre day.
So i shop on Saturday, then cook everything on Sunday!
Pack it all in your tupperware, and you're set for the week!

I cook my chicken with a little lemon herb, then add a little sea salt for flavor when i eat my meal!



Another part of meal prepping that i recommend is getting ingredients for green smoothies for snacks when you get hungry!

My basic ingredients for green smoothies are:

  • Spinach
  • Bag of frozen mixed fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • Bananas
I always have milk and water on hand.
Some recipes call for coconut milk/water, but you can always substitute for regular stuff!


Follow me on instagram for recipes!
@ChristaCox3

Be sure to check out Holly's post on meal prepping!
--------------------------------------

Check out THIS post for a discount code of some AMAZING jewelry! And a $50 gift card giveaway to Bella Ella Boutique is coming! STAY TUNED GUYS!!
Dont go MIA from the Young&Restless Blog!


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 

1 comment :

Katherine said...

great post girlie! love it :)

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...