Monday, August 19, 2013

What I Ate Today {My Fitness Pal}

If you dont have the app "my fitness pal".. you should get it.
Even if you arent counting calories... it really opens up your mind to what you are ACTUALLY putting in your body as far as carbs, protein, sodium, all the hidden stuff.
Its even interesting to count calories when you THINK you're eating well.

Anyway. So this is what i typically eat in a day.
Im on a 12oo calorie limit.
and my goal is to eat as clean as possible.
But clearly im not a saint haha.



i couldnt resist the pie.
i had to eat it on the day i had to confess my sins on the internet.
fail.

Fitness pal is great.
You put in your goal, and it tells you how to eat!
Woot woot!

Be sure to check out Holly's post on eating healthy on a budget!
--------------------------------------

Check out THIS post for a discount code of some AMAZING jewelry! And a $50 gift card giveaway to Bella Ella Boutique is coming! STAY TUNED GUYS!!
Dont go MIA from the Young&Restless Blog!


Google reader is donezo as of July 1st.
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!
Follow on Bloglovin 

4 comments :

kriznizzel said...

Great app, you're doing great, keep up the good work!

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

nice fitness post, I love your style of blogging here on http://christanncox.blogspot.com/ :)
you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

Unknown said...

Glad to see someone else using MFP! I love that app although I've been bad lately about not logging. What's your username on MFP if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to 'friend' you! Mine's: annamc18

Love the blog!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Great post thanks for info!

My Fitness Buddy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...