Tuesday, May 27, 2014

30 Day New Diet RESULTS!

If you follow me on Instagram (@ChristaCox3) you know that i am trying a new diet.
rather a new LIFESTYLE.

A couple months ago, despite eating cleaning and working my A$$ off.. i started gaining weight { 6 lbs to be exact}. I was super bloated. My clothes were getting tight again. Total opposite direction i wanted to be going. And i was getting super nervous about having to have a 2nd revision done on my tummy tuck! I was feeling sluggish, tired just gross.
i waited a whole month (4 weeks) trying EVERYTHING. Miralax, more water, less carbs, more protein, no meat, vegan, not vegan. gradual experiments through out the 4 weeks...
but nothing was working!

So a few girls at work had told me about this amazing all ORGANIC, no GMO's, No soy, no gluten, NO STIMULANTS, just PURE nutrition! 
Sounded great before but i never really thought about actually trying it..
Then out of desperation, i decided to try it!

Hey 30 money back guarantee.. why wouldn't i try it??

I didn't feel like i had a ton of weight to lose, i just wanted to lose body fat and tone up!

In the first WEEK, i dropped 4 lbs and my bloated belly was GONE.
i was blown away.

Like magic, the scale kept dropping, but more importantly, my clothes were just DROWNING me.
I was feeling AMAZING!!

30 days later............


I'm 8 lbs down
-6 % body fat
-3 inches in waist
-3 inches in belly
PLUS 1/2 inch in my booty! (my goal is to build my bum)
-1 inch in left upper thigh
-2 inches in right upper thigh

best part.. i only worked out ONCE a week!
so thats like 5 times in 30 days.
and they were tiny baby workouts!

BLOWN AWAY!

I dropped my coffee habit
i have more energy
i sleep better
i don't get sick
my hair is healthier (even after i dyed it blonder)
i have less cellulite
i eat better
im calmer with my kids (WHAT WHAT?!)

i can't tell you how AMAZING i feel!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------


 These next images aren't before and afters..
just better lighting to show toning :))
Squeeee!



Next month i am taking it up a notch!
I'm doing to pick up my workouts and hopefully gain muscle mass and lose more fat!

Ill check in in 30 more days!


Im not trying to be a salesman..
but i really want everyone to feel this amazing!

So email me if you want more information!
{Chrissyann336@yahoo.com}


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in INSTAGRAM for better updates! 


Subscribe for Emails on New posts!
(left side bar)
Google reader is donezo!
 Follow me on Bloglovin' so we dont get lost in the hiatus!


Follow on Bloglovin 

1 comment :

Courtney Pies said...

Wow, you can definitely tell the difference! I'm going to be emailing you now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...